Friday 28 November 2014

Day Eighteen - Distress Inks

The stamp is inked with Distress Ink and then I moved the ink around to get the lighter shades.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day Eighteen
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the card.  The image has been stamped using a rubber stamp (brand unknown) and Distress Ink - Crushed Olive.  I die-cut the image using a Nellies Multi-Frame die.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place and die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  I also die-cut a bell embellishment using textured cardstock and a Memory Box die.  I added the cut out pieces of holly to the sentiment along with some dots of Liquid Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Suze! I love the beautiful, traditional stamp you used, it looks like a very versatile image. I really like the way you've created the light and dark areas with the distress inks and you've made an excellent colour match with the background paper. I just love the little holly sprig you created with the white pearls and die cut leaves, that's really sweet.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete