Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 28 - Construct a Card

I struggled a bit to get the idea in my head onto paper for this one.  In the end, I decided to construct a simple scene:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 28
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used papers and die-cuts from Kaisercraft for this card.  I added part of a die-cut along the bottom to represent a trim on the wallpaper.  I used a wreath die-cut which is "hanging" on the wall.  I also added a sentiment that I felt fit the image of the tree on the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Suze, I think your constructed card turned out beautifully. Using the patterned background paper as the base of your scene was a great idea and I agree that the sentiment works perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete