Friday 28 November 2014

Day 25 - Baubles

I used an image in three different sizes and then die-cut using a bauble shaped die.  I'm thrilled with how this turned out.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 25
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
CHNC - Getting Ready For Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/chnc-challenge-204-getting-ready-for.html

I used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME for the background.  The image is one from Beccy's Place which I re-sized into three different sizes.  I then used a set of Spellbinders bauble dies to cut out and emboss each image.  I coloured each bauble in the embossed area with copic markers B000, Y000 and G000.  I then added Liquid Pearls to the berries to represent leaf-less Mistletoe!  I added some twine to hang each bauble and embellished the corners of the card with Liquid Pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 204 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suze, I didn't even recognise the image!! I think you've done a fantastic job thinking outside the box with this one... I just LOVE how you've transformed the twiggy stick into mistletoe! So clever. The baubles look wonderful and I really like how you've done each one in a different colour.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete