Saturday 29 November 2014

Day 23 - Do It Differently

I have used this image a few times before - sometimes only in part.  This time I decided to go with a Black and White colour scheme and a CAS style.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 23
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html

I have used a square black card blank for the base.  I size the image so that it was slightly smaller than the card blank.  The stitching is coloured with Distress Marker - Black Soot and the image coloured with copic markers 100 and C7.  I also used Glossy Accents on the icing.



1 comment:

  1. The image look fabulous in black and white Suze, I love it! Great idea to add the Glossy Accents on the "custard", it gives the card a nice lift without being too overpowering. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete