Thursday 27 November 2014

Day 22 - Foliage Stamps

This is something that I had never tried before but by following the tutorial I achieved something I didn't initially think I would be able to!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Day 22
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards.html
Winter Wonderland - Include a sentiment
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/lets-get-sentimental.html

I have used a shiny paper from Kaisercraft for this card.  The matting is textured cardstock from DCWV.  I used a tiny acrylic stamp from a company called Grant and three colours of Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive and Pine Needles.  The sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  I also added three olive green coloured pearls.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you tried the Christmas Wreath tutorial Suze, it looks like you aced it! Your wreath looks wonderful and I love the way you've added the sentiment in the centre. The shiny, textured background paper is fabulous and contrasts well with your image. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete