Thursday 6 November 2014

Creative Bug on the Loose - Fallen Hues

Sadly, this will be the final challenge at Creative Bug on the Loose.  So, if you haven't joined in before now is your chance!  There is a free image available on the Challenge Blog.  The theme for this challenge is Fallen Hues - it must be Fall themed and follow the colour palette.

Here is the card I created to inspire you:



To have a look at the inspiration cards from my fellow DT, click here.  Full details of the challenge are also included in that post.

I have used the lovely image Giving Thanks from the Fall Section of the Seasonal images at Creative Bug Digital Snapshots.  The paper and the sentiment are both from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I used some textured cardstock from DCWV which was a good match to one of the colours in the colour palette.  I used that colour and two other colours that matched the colour palette for the leaves.  These two are also from the same textured cardstock from DCWV.  I added a little bit of glitter to the leaf veins and also added some pearls to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment