Saturday 1 November 2014

Christmas is Fast Approaching

It is now the beginning of November so I hope everyone has their Christmas cards under way!  While you are creating your Christmas cards, please join us at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Challenge for November and show us your creations.  Here is some inspiration from me using Bugaboo image Christmas Sunbonnet - Skating:


If you would like to see some more inspiration from my fellow DT members head on over to Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Challenge for November.

I used a paper from one of the new Kaisercraft Christmas paper pads.  I matted with glitter cardstock from a paper pad by American Crafts.  Unfortunately, the store only had one pad left or I would have bought a couple of pads as they are all Christmas colours.  I have added a snowflake embellishment from my stash as well as a large blue pearl and medium sized cream pearls.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC Patterned Paper - November challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper_1.html
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - Christmas Link-up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful design inspiration, Suze, for CHNC challenge extra for November - thanks also for sharing for my Patterned Paper November challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete