Thursday 2 October 2014

Patchwork Heart

I co-ordinated the heart to the background paper to enhance the patchwork effect.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Meljens Designs - Patchwork
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-229-patchwork.html
Love To Create - Love of Ribbon
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-135-love-of-ribbon.html

This paper is one from Bearly Mine Designs from a Christmas pack!  The image is from Meljens Designs and has been coloured with copic markers BG15, RV14, V17.  The die I used comes from Spellbinders.  I added some faux stitching around the edge of the die-cut using Distress Marker - Peacock Feathers to co-ordinate with the stitching around the heart.  I added a satin bow using ribbon from Semco.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! The DP is pretty cool and perfectly matches your heart. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete