Friday, 31 October 2014

CAS Flowers

I'm hoping that I don't have the same issues linking up as I did last week.  I repeatedly got "Page Not Found" when I tried to link up so when the challenge got to a few hours left, I put a link to my card in the comments section.  However, as the random prize for that challenge says there were 16 entries and mine would have been #17, I'm assuming that mine didn't count.  Better luck this week I hope.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 084 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/10/27/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-no-84/
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/AG-ch-no-5.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-201.html

Here is the inspiration:

As per last week, I used the sketch, twist and colours.

4 comments:

  1. Great take with the sketch, Suze. I had to think which image you´ve used but i found it :-) It´s from the Spring Medley, right ? Sorry, that the inlinkz does not work for you last month. I´ve checked it and everythink was OK. Anyway, glad that this time everything work out.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever use of that image and great take on the sketch!! Great card! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge at FTHS this week~
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete