Tuesday 9 September 2014

All Things Girly

I felt really inspired this week and created two cards to showcase the new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week the theme is "All Things Girly".  We have two lovely sponsors:






I decided to create two cards so I could show you images from both sponsors:


using Candy Floss Castle from Hope Jacare Doodles


using Tiffany Get Her Daily Dose of Coffee from Milk Coffee Stamps

For the Hope Jacare Doodles card I also used some backing paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is coloured with copic markers and die-cut using a Spellbinder die.  I added some foam roses and some flower shaped bling.

For the Milk Coffee Stamps Card I also used backing paper from Kaisercraft and glittered over some of it.  I used a narrow sheer organza ribbon.  The sewing implements have been die-cut from cardstock using a Tattered Lace die.  I also used some pearls and some white ribbon roses coloured with a copic marker.





No comments:

Post a Comment