Sunday 24 August 2014

Sea Princess

I think this image looks like a Sea Princess:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Monochromatic
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-220-monochromatic-colors.html
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Sentiment on Left
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/greetings-card-challenge-august-18th-sentiment-on-the-left-hand
Aurora Wings - Under The Sea
http://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-6-under-sea.html

I have used a background paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The sentiment and frame are also from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Aurora Wings and has been coloured with copic markers.  I then added Glossy Accents to the water bubbles.  I couldn't find my aqua coloured coral looking mesh ribbon so I used some cream and coloured it using Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers.  I also coloured some pale green glitter domes using copic marker BG49.

3 comments:

  1. I agree - sea princess! Love the embellishments you used...very sea worthy! ;) Thanks for sharing your creation with us for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

    Inky hugs,
    Anti
    SS DT
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spot coloring on the "Princess of the Sea" image! I love the clean and simple design. Thank you so much for joining the "Under the Sea" challenge at Aurora Wings. Good luck!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner AuroraWings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful and clean looking, Suze! Fabulous ribbon embellie as well. Thanks so much for joining our Under the Sea Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete