Sunday 24 August 2014

Christmas Box

The trouble with creating a 3D object is the post gets a bit photo heavy!  Here is my box from all four sides:





I am entering my box into these challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Not A Square Card
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/no-square-cards-challenge.html
Just Inspirational Challenge - Box
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/team-b-with-zuri-vice-president-whoopsi.html

I have used some scrapbooking paper and My Memory Keepers box maker to create the basic box.  I added die-cuts from Memory Box on each side using glitter cardstock from DCWV.  The images are the four images in Sheet 260 from Whoopsi Daisy.  I coloured using copic markers and then added Stickles - Star Dust.

Here is the inspiration picture from Just Inspirational:

2 comments:

  1. Thats great Suze love the colors thank you for playing along with Whoopsi Daisy good luck Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cute box :) Thank you for entering our challenge this week, I hope to see your creations in future weeks. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete