Thursday 5 June 2014

Pretty Kitty

Now I'm creating rhyming post titles!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Delicious Doodles - For The Love of Animals
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-90-for-love-of-animals.html

I have used a background paper from a matstack by DCWV.  The panel on the right hand side is an offcut of a Kaisercraft paper.  I have matted with black cardstock throughout.  The image is from Delicious Doodles and has been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  I have also added a black cat shaped brad to the side panel.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Suze! Love the pawprint-hearts paper and the sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. Thank you for entering the Delicious Doodles "animal" challenge. Thank you also for using a DD stamp. Good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete