Sunday 22 June 2014

Orange piano playing cats

I just found out there is a challenge for Squigglefly images so even though there was only a few hours left to run on the challenge I wanted to give it a go.  Okay, the main reason I was tempted is that it was using the colours blue and orange and as orange is one of my fave colours (the other is yellow) I just couldn't resist!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Squigglefly - Orange and Blue
http://squigglefly.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/squigglefly-challenge-24-sfc2414-summer.html


I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background of this card.  The image is from Squigglefly and has been coloured with copic markers YR07, YR04, B05, B000, C7.  I used a Distress Marker - Salty Ocean to doodle the notes around the outside of the image.  The die for the rounded square is from Spellbinders.  The musical die is from Memory Box and has been cut from textured cardstock by DCWV.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card Suze. That music notes die is just perfect for this image! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge. I hope you'll play with us again!

    ReplyDelete