Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Sky's The Limit

I found this wonderful image as a freebie for May at Digi Stamp Boutique:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Sketch 15
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/digi-stamp-boutique-ssw2-15.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-95-anything-goes.html

I have used up some more of my rather large scrapbooking paper stash.  I bought a lot of paper packs when I was scrapping some of my photos and still have a lot of them left (still have a lot of photos to scrap too!).   I used some satin ribbon from Semco that I bought recently.  Matting is kraft cardstock from Rosies Studio.  Colouring of the Digi Stamp Boutique image is with copic markers B32 and E47.  I added some glossy accents to the windows of the helicopter.  The faux stitching has been done with Distress Marker - Vintage Photo.  I also added two small blue buttons from my stash.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suze better late than never I say. I hear that it was pretty cold in Hamilton this morning? It was cold here as well. Love your card such a cute masculine card and those pretty blue shades and that great satin ribbon. Love the use of the Glossy Accents on the windscreen. Cute card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete