Sunday 11 May 2014

Just For You Mum

We use the Mum spelling so having a flower in the centre of the banner allows it to be used for Mom or Mum spelling - so clever!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Imagine That - Progressive Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/may-progressive-challenge-mom.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-205-louises-sketch.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad - I think it may be Rosie's Studio but not entirely sure.  I recently purchased pack of pastel coloured washi tape which has proved to be a good buy when I want to combine colours but keep some consistency with the patterns.  The image that I have used is the one supplied with the progressive challenge at Imagine That.  I coloured using copic markers G02, YR00, RV23, Rv21, E00.  I also added some Stickles to the image.  The die cut is from Spellbinders.  I added some Peelcraft stickers across the corners.  I have also added a sentiment from Sans Designs and some apricot coloured pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Suze,

    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Digis by Kris Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, love your card, Thanks for joining in with our progressive challenge at Imagine That. See you next month Hugs Tania XX(DT)

    ReplyDelete