Saturday 17 May 2014

Hospital Food........

the get better fast cure!  I can certainly agree with that!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Get Well Card
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/its-theme-challenge-get-well-soonpick.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad plus an offcut from another paper pad. They are either Kaisercraft or Rosie's Studio but not sure which one.  The image is Stella from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment came with the image.  I have coloured using copic markers E00, BG13, R14.

4 comments:

  1. Very funny! The image and sentiment go great together. You should also have a few 'get well' cards in your stash now. I need to do the same myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Stella and that sentiment!
    We’re so glad you could play along with us this week for the The Bug Get Well/Thinking of You Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow! We hope you’ll join the fun!!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - another great card from you! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Get Well/Pick Me Up Theme challenge this week. I hope you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true :-) Perfect image for the challenge - love the pops of color! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity for our Get Well/Encouragement challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete