Tuesday 20 May 2014

For A Friend

Winter is really trying to make it's mark here!  The days are getting cooler all the time.  As I write this it is nearly lunchtime and the fog hasn't lifted - can't see past the houses on the other side of the road!

I found a sweet image to use this week - and pulled some of the colours from the background paper.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/ssw2-14-and-broken-box-stock.html

I have used a background paper from my stash of scrapbooking papers.  The matting, glitter cardstock and gold card are all offcuts.  The image is from Broken Box Stock and has been coloured with copic markers E00, 100, G21, RV13. I have also added some narrow yellow ribbon, a white flower piece and a green pearl.

Here is the sketch I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet, love the sparkle and lovely flower. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze I know what you mean about getting colder in the evenings and in the mornings. Our fog here lifts quite early in the mornings but Liam said that some mornings they look out their classroom windows at St Paul's and can't see the rugby goal posts. I drove down of Saturday morning to watch him play Soccer against Boys High and it was 2c all the way down and the fog was pretty bad. Such a sweet card this week I love this cute little Broken Box image and your pretty colours and design papers. Your green pearl is the perfect match to your paper. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet. I like all the glittery paper! What makes a gloomy day go away? Lots of sparkle (great to spend time crafting when it's goomy!) Thanks for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I love your colors and cute image!! AWESOME flower embellishment!! So glad you played along with us!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete