Monday 28 April 2014

Vase of Mums

I found some paper that matched the colours in the inspiration picture from the From The Heart Stamps challenge so decided to work with both the sketch and the twist this week:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/04/21/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-63/

I have used some paper from a paper pad (I think it is DCWV).  The layered panels are offcuts from another card.   The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers R17, R14, E53, E51,, YG00 plus I think I may have used another colour in there.  I added a flower embellishment that i bought yesterday.

Here is the original sketch:

4 comments:

  1. I really love that image! Great job with the sketch too and thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on last weeks sketch!! Thank you for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch, love your color palette, too. Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love that backing paper. Works fab with the image.

    ReplyDelete