Friday 4 April 2014

Turtle Umbrella


This little turtle looks happy to be in the rain so I gave him some happy puddle paper!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Rain Rain
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-81-rain-rain-go.html
Catch The Bug - Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/march-recipe-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (turtle)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/pinspriational-challenge-101.html

I have used a paper from Provo Craft together with some blue cardstock to complete several layers of matting.  I used a polka dot ribbon - thought the dots sort of look like rain!  I added a flower with a rhinestone centre - optimistic of the flowers after the rain.  I say optimistic as around here the only thing I get after the rain is more weeds!!!  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers B000, B02, B45, BG15, BG49, B29.



3 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog for our Recipe Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors you used! Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the paper. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete