Friday 25 April 2014

Thank You Flowers

Flowers are always a nice way of saying Thank You........ mind you so is chocolate!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #208
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/stella-says-sketch-challenge-208.html
Catch The Bug - April BINGO (Polka Dots + Hot Pink + Flowers)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/march-bingo-challenge.html

I have used a polka dot patterned paper that included Hot Pink, Orange and Green although I have also used those colours in colouring the image!  I added some bright orange mesh ribbon across the card.  The image is Ladybug Vase from Bugaboo Stamps.  I coloured with copic markers RV06, YR07, YG03 and then added some Stickles to the flower centres and label on the vase.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards and I added a little bit of colour with RV06.  I used a lattice rectangle die from Spellbinders on the image.  The flower is a white ribbon flower with pearl centre which I coloured using RV06. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great polka dots!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, two challenges in one, I love the pink ladybug too! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card....love the sentiment!!!! Thanks so much for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete