Wednesday 2 April 2014

Swimming Mermaid

Back to aquatic themed cards again!  I just couldn't resist when there was a choice of fairies and mermaids - had to go with the mermaid!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 07 + Twist
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/twist-challenge-mermaids-and-fairies.html

I have used a background paper from my stash plus an offcut from another card.  The image is from Dilly Beans and is coloured with copic markers.  I ended up rotating the sketch - not intentionally though!  I accidentally stuck one of the layers on wrong so just worked off that - shouldn't have been sticking layers down at 6am!  I added some blue glitter tape from American Crafts and some pearls from Sullivans.

Here is the sketch I used:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love your sparkley ribbon. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love your mermaid, that's the same image I used!!! It's so fun seeing what we all make with the same image. Great choice for sketch to use too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of all those little Mermaid you've taught to swim over the years. This is a really cute image and this oval sketch works perfectly together.Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Super cute coloring - love her hair!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job with the twist and sketch Suze! We sure appreciate you using one of our sponsor's images too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete