Monday 21 April 2014

Spring Medley

A lovely collection of spring flowers:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/04/14/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-62/
From The Heart Stamps - Monthly Challenge
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/04/01/april-free-stamp-of-the-month-spring-medley/

I have used a square card blank.   I added some gold mesh ribbon.  The back square is glimmer cardstock from DCWV.  The top square is the image from From The Heart Stamps which is the monthly progressive challenge image.  I also added a light purple rhinestone.

I opted to follow the sketch this time but not the twist:

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful job ! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suze. I like the CAS style !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch and SOTM April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love that ribbon and your great coloring. Thanks for joining us From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suze, this is just beautiful! I love how you made the image the focal point of your card - it is beautifully colored. The bright, cheerful colors just pop against the white background - thank you for sharing your creativity with at FTHS and our SOTM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete