Wednesday 2 April 2014

Spring Delights

It is a chilly autumn morning here, so I would really love to be seeing some Spring Delights.  Although I have to say I do love the colours of Autumn.

I am entering my cheerful Spring card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Spring Delights
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-151-spring-delights.html
Penny's Paper - Favourite colour combo
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-170.html

Actually, it doesn't have that much of one of my favourite colours (yellow) but it does have a lot of the other (orange)!
I have used a background paper of daffodils - the first real sign of Spring here.  I have added some lace from my stash.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers.  I have die-cut with a Spellbinders Labels die and added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker (Spiced Marmalade).  I added some flowers cut using a Marianne's die and embellished with some pearls from Sullivans.

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous. Your papers are so pretty and your image is so adorable. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete