Saturday 26 April 2014

Pink Polka Dots

I'm really struggling with creative titles at the moment!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - April BINGO (Polka Dots + Pink (free) + Button)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/march-bingo-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 208
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/stella-says-sketch-challenge-208.html

I have used some pink polka dot paper and coloured the image to match.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I also added some Stickles to my cupcake.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  I added some pale pink mesh ribbon and a button from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pretty little card! Thanks for joining us for BUGABOO BINGO! this week. We wish you Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pinks! Love the clean design, great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty pink card and the glittery icing on the cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete