Tuesday 1 April 2014

Pink and Brown

I haven't managed to participate in the Nutcrafters Challenges recently but when I saw this colour combination I just had to find the time!  It is not a combination that I have used before so it was fantastic to try something new and challenging.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Nutcrafters Challenge - Pink and Brown
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-64pinks-and-browns.html


I have used a background paper which I think comes from Rosie's Studio.  The image is Mary Mary from Nutcrafters and has been coloured with copic markers and then matted onto kraft cardstock.  I added some pink daisy flowers and some brown pearls as embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous.....love the pink/brown colour combo & Mary Mary looks fab! Thanks for joining us over at Nutcrafters & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete