Thursday 24 April 2014

Monochromatic Purple

Not a very original title I'm afraid!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Photo Inspiration (purple)
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alcohol-markers-challenge-april-18th-24th
Love To Create - Monochromatic + purple
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-112-monochromatic-with-twist.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background of this card.  The image is from Art By Miran and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some satin ribbon that I bought over Easter from a clearance bin.  I managed to find 11 different colours on clearance so bought them all as they were quite cheap.  I also added a strip of purple coloured rhinestones on a diagonal.  Matting is purple shimmer cardstock from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! She looks amazing in purple!
    Thank you for joining our Monochromatic with a Ribbon Twist Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the image and coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete