Saturday 19 April 2014

Hello Spring

A nice bright Spring card - to cheer up my very wintry feeling autumn day!!!  I managed to get rained on when I went to the market this morning and it is still looking very bleak outside now!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Spring Time
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/theme-challenge-spring-time.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Spring
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-63-spring.html


I have used a background paper with colours from the image (I had coloured the image before picking the paper so I was lucky I found some to match!).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured in copic markers G17, R17, YR02, Y06, E43, W3, W0.  I added some red flowers, yellow pearls and some red satin ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is fab! Love the bright colors! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.Thanks for joining CC&CC # 63 Spring DT - Crystal

    ReplyDelete