Thursday 3 April 2014

Guess The Weather!

Yep - it's raining.  Just had a thunder storm and then of course we get the heavy rain.  Made me think of the song "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head"

I am entering my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Raindrops
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-81-rain-rain-go.html


I have used a background paper from Provo Craft.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been coloured with copic markers C1, C0, R000.  I typed the sentiment up on my computer with a font that looked like it had raindrops going through it.  I added some faux stitching to the sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I can almost hear the cats trying to sing that song! Great background paper too. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for "Rain Rain Go Away Challenge." Good Luck.
    Karal QKR DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete