Sunday 27 April 2014

Gorgeous Fairy

When I first saw this paper from DCWV I wasn't sure that I would ever use it but it was perfect for this card.


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Pretty Pastels
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-210-pretty-pastels.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (fairy)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/pinspirational-challenge-104.html

I coloured the background paper a little bit with some copic markers Y000 and G000 plus added a couple of tiny pearls to the flower centres.  I added some pastel coloured washi tape banners to the left side.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and is coloured with copic markers E00, Y000, G000 plus has Stickles - Star Dust added to the wings.  I also added three medium sized white pearls to the card.  The die-cut is a Spellbinder Labels die.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is loveloy. It fits great to the theme at Craft your Passion.Thanks for joining us.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and gorgeous it is! Love that fairy! Thanks for playing along with Pinspirational this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of these kinds of papers myself--the ones that don't really lend themselves very well for cards but I always keep them because I'm sure that one day I'll think of something for them. You did a great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete