Monday 14 April 2014

Garden Friends

Here is my card:


I am entering the following challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 061
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/04/07/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-61/


I have used a background paper from DCWV plus offcuts of other papers.  This sketch was a good way to use up some smaller pieces of paper.  I have added glitter tape from American Crafts in two colours.  I used peeloff stickers to separate the smaller pieces in the lower part of the card.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a sunny sticker to finish.

I didn't use the twist again this week - may be next time!

Here is the sketch:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FTH Stamps, you card is just adorable. We have a new sketch starting today we hope you will play along.

    ReplyDelete