Tuesday 22 April 2014

Furry Friends

Time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week the theme is Furry Friends.  Being a cat lover, I am looking forward to seeing all the animal themed cards - and I'm sure we'll see lots of different animals being featured.  I decided to work with a dog image:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
CHNC Pattern Paper - April
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

I used a pet themed paper from DCWV for the background - dog bones and paw prints!  The image is from The Paper Shelter.  I used the outline image and coloured with copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders Labels die to cut out the image and then embellished it with some faux stitching (Distress Marker) and some clear rhinestones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment