Friday 25 April 2014

For A Sewing Friend

My teenage daughter and her friends have suddenly taken a huge interest in sewing so I thought I would make a sewing themed card.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-203-maries-sketch.html
Open Minded Challenge - Pastel colours
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-8-easter-or-pastel-colors.html

I have used a subtle patterned pastel paper for the background.  I also used some pastel offcut for the layers on the card.  The image is from 2 Cute Ink and has been coloured with copic markers YR000, Y000, G000.  I added a sentiment from Sans Designs.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUTE, Suze! Love your soft colors and shiny dp. Thank you so much for joining in our "Easter or Pastel Colors" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnight. We're honored that you chose to participate. We hope to see you again next challenge and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I'm sure that they will totally love this card! The kitty is just so adorable!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! Love it!! Great image!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classic card, Great job! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete