Monday 14 April 2014

Easter Bunny

I couldn't quite decide on the layout for this image so I went with a CAS look:


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Easter
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/ikes-world-challenge-14-everything.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes + Faux Stitching
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/04/atg-challenge-plus-your-stash.html
Totally Papercrafts - Easter
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge214-easter-and-some-very-sad.html

I have used a background paper from a matstack by DCWV.  The image is from Ikes World and is coloured with copic markers W3, W0, Y28, B13, plus some Stickles - Star Dust.  I have also used some glitter tape from American Crafts and some pearls from Sullivans.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet card. Lovely colour scheme ... I LUV that blue. The bunny looks so cute and very nice stitched edges :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just want to pet that cute bunny. Great stitched marks and fab glitzy bow. So happy you joined us this round here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project. Great colors. Thanks for playing at Clear It Out Challenge Blog. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card..Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete