Friday 25 April 2014

Easter Bunny Slippers

Another Easter card that didn't quite make it in time for this year's Easter!  At least I'm prepared for next year!

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-45.html
Digi Haven - Black and White plus one other colour (pink)
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/black-white-with-one-other-color.html

I have used a patterned paper from MME.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and coloured with pink copic markers (not sure which ones I used!).  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and has some colour added with copic marker RV10.  I have added some hot pink pearls as well.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the background paper it pops the bunny slippers perfectly! Thanks for joining us for DPDC#45 hope to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the black and white with the cute pink bunny slippers! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this digital set~can't use it enough. I really like the papers you've paired it with. Thank you for joining us at DPDC45. I hope you join us again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! This is DARLING! I LOVE the pink, black, and white! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! HUGS and have a happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete