Friday 18 April 2014

Doodling with Scribbles Designs


It has been one of those weeks!  I just realised that I haven't actually posted this card up (and it should have been posted on 15th April!)  Oops!

So, without further ado, here is my card for the new Scribbles Designs Challenge which is all about Doodling. 

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Not A Square Card
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/04/challenge-80.html

As well as the doodled image, I also added some doodling of my own around the image!  The image is Flower Doodle 3 from Scribbles By Sandy.

The observant person will notice that I made a slight error when I created this card.  If you have a look at the image in the shop (by clicking the linked title) you will see what I mean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment