Saturday 12 April 2014

Animal Antics

Most of the time when a challenge calls for Pets or Animals - I seem to create with cat images!  This time is no exception:




I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Open Minded Challenges - Animal Antics
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-7-animal-antics.html

I have used a background paper from DCWV - Linen Closet.  The matting is textured cardstock also from DCWV.  The image is from Just Some Lines and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some pearls (five different sizes) for embellishments and also a rhinestone centred flower.  The sentiment is from Sans Designs - I cut it into a pennant shape for interest.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh so cute! So glad that you have joined us for this challenge with this great Cat image. I totally get that... I tend to craft with those as well lol

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete