Saturday 1 February 2014

The upside down sketch.......

...that wasn't meant to be upside down!  I was busy putting this card together and was about to add my image when I realised that the card was upside down.  I turned the image up the other way and problem solved!  Fortunately, the paper works either way up!  It has been one of those months!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Photo Inspiration (vintage)
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/digi-darlas-99-vintage-photo-inspiration.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/sketch-57-robyns-fetish.html

I have used a paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I used brown cardstock for the matting.  The image is from Digi Darla and coloured with copic markers.  The cog has been cut from white cardstock using a Sissix die.  I coloured the cog using various metallic rub-ons.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good upside down, Suze Wonderful card and image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just skimming the list of entries over at Digi Darla's and I'm so glad you joined us this week. You definitely picked up the vintage feel. Sometimes we can get away with our mistakes and make them work for us. Glad you were able to do so with yours.

    Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete