Sunday 9 February 2014

Thanks

I'm trying to build a stack of Thank You cards for teachers that are more masculine.  I think this one fits - although I couldn't resist adding a bit of bling!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 202
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/stella-says-sketch-challenge-202.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/pinspirational-challenge-93.html


I have used some papers from the matstack by DCWV called A Type of Art.  The Tom Sawyer one works well with the image!  The image that I have used comes from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I fussy cut the image for a change.  The sentiment comes from Desert Diva and has been die-cut with a Spellbinders rectangle.  I added some large rhinestones for a bit of bling.

4 comments:

  1. Great thank you card for a teacher. The background paper is very apt for the classic books challenge piccie. Well done. Thank you for sharing it with us at ( Pin ) spirational this week. Wynn xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine teacher card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! I love the colours and the papers. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for joining {PIN}!

    ReplyDelete