Wednesday 26 February 2014

Swimming Time

I have a huge involvement in swimming.  This card will go to one of the swimmers I teach to recognise an achievement.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/sketch-007-our-wonderful-is-digistamp.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Ribbon
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-212-use-ribbon.html

I have used various background papers.  The image comes from Digi Stamp Boutique.


This is the sketch I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, love seeing our sponsors images. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute - love your wavy papers!! So glad you joined in with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific card! This is one of my favorite images and reminds me of my kids when they were younger and always wanting to be in the water swimming. Great job Suze. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete