Wednesday 19 February 2014

Straight Flush

With all the hearts around for Valentines, I just had to use this image when I saw it!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-sketch-6.html

I have used some paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is from Pattie's Creations and is called Straight Flush.  I don't usually use pre-coloured images but decided to make an exception this time!  I have added some mesh ribbon, some Peeloff Stickers and some glitter tape from American Crafts.

Here is the sketch I followed:

4 comments:

  1. What a great guy card, love the image too, great for the poker fan. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and design!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Suze. The image is definitely perfect for a Valentine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete