Friday 14 February 2014

Sending Lotsa Love

A cute image and a lot of text......plus lotsa love!  I know that this image was probably supposed to be a Valentines one .... but seeing snow and mailbox, for some reason I thought of Christmas and sending a message to someone far away at Christmas time.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Imagine That - Polar Love
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-17-polar-love.html
Décosse's Dynamite Doodles - Christmas Link Up
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.co.nz/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html
CHNC - Die-Cut or Punch
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/chnc-challenge-163-use-die-cut-or.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME that I bought recently. The image is from Imagine That as part of the progressive challenge.  The sentiment is also from Imagine That.  I doodled around the edge of the image to match the paper.  The image is coloured with copic markers and embellished with Stickles - Star Dust.  I also doodled around the edge of the die-cut heart.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Suze, and I love it for a Christmas card! Great doodling too. Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Challenge this month. xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. Love the colours and the design. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely sweet card for CHNC challenge 163 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete