Tuesday 4 February 2014

Path of Positivity ..... Love

It is the first Monday in February and that means it is time for the next challenge at Path of Positivity to start.  This time around, for Challenge #11 the theme is "LOVE".  Show us your interpretation of what love means to you.  You can make any sort of project and/or post as long as it is positive in nature and relates to the theme.

Here is my project using an image from our sponsor Scribbles Designs:


I also had a sentiment from Scribbles Designs that worked perfectly with this image so I used it on the inside of the card:




When I think of Love, I think of hearts.  This image has lots of hearts so to me it represents Lots of Love.  We all need to feel love in our lives - there are times we need it more than other times too.  I think feeling loved helps us keep a positive focus in our life.



3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Suze. Love the vibrant colouring and the sentiment on the inside.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you. We all need love in our lives and to be loved helps us be better, more positive people. We can only wish that the rest of the world is lucky and surrounded by love. Beautiful job with the hearts doodle image and great choice of sentiment for the inside. It's perfect!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete