Thursday 20 February 2014

Paper Pieced Book

I'm still not a great fan of paper piecing but I do like to at least give it a go.  This time I pieced the book that the owl is studying!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Meljens Designs - Paper Piecing
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-197-love-you-to-pieces.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html


The background paper is from Scraps N Pieces.  The image is from Meljens Designs.  I used some of the background paper to piece the book in the image.  I added some faux stitching around the image and sentiment.  The sentiment comes from Desert Diva.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute image and paper piecing, Suze. Thanks for joining the Meljen's Designs challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely fun card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete