Saturday 1 March 2014

Just Saying Hello

It is always nice to have a card that is not a special occasion card - one just to say Hello.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Open Minded Challenges - Monochrome
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-4-monochrome.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad for the background.  The image is from A & T Digital and coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva - I added some copic marker YG23 to the word Hello.  I have also added three small green pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute little creation. Love the fresh feel to this!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that little image.. this is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete