Thursday 13 February 2014

I Heart You

Okay .... it is after 10.30pm and my brain couldn't come up with a better post title so I just went with the Meljens Designs challenge title!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Meljens Designs Studio - I Heart You
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-196-i-heart-you.html

I have used a paper from a matstack by DCWV called The Citrus Matstack.  The image is from Meljens Designs Studio.  The heart is also cut from a paper from The Citrus Matstack.  I have added three pale green heart gemstones and some Stickles - Star Dust and Stickles - Orange Peel.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS style card, great colour combo too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Suze. I love the orange you used. That Meljen's image is just so gosh-darn cute, isn't it. I've used it a lot myself.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's. Good luck.

    Lynn, GDT Meljen's

    ReplyDelete