Saturday 1 March 2014

Hungry Like the Wolf

I had fun with this card - based on a song inspired by the Fairy Tale - Little Red Riding Hood.  The song is Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Musically Challenged - Inspired by a Fairy Tale
 http://musicallychallengedchallenge.blogspot.gr/2014/02/challenge-19.html

I used some cupcake themed paper from Provo Crafts for the background.  The image is from Doodle Dragon Studios and is called Wolfie Smile.  He is meant to be holding a snowball but I decided to turn it into a giant chocolate chip cookie!  I typed the words out on the computer.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for joining us in our fairy tale challenge! I love that song and it was my backup song, I love your project! thank you I hope you will join us again, PS congrats ;)

    ReplyDelete