Sunday 9 February 2014

Get Well Soon

This image is about how I'm feeling right now!  Tissues close at hand.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digi Darla - Show your style
http://digidarlas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/digi-darla-100-your-personal-style.html
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/challenge-192-anne-maries-sketch.html
Trimgym - Use Freebie
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/february-challenge-2014.html
CRAFT Challenge - Get Well
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-245-6th-of-february-get.html

The two favourite card styles that I tend to are CAS and following sketches.  For this one, it is kind of a bit of both.

I have used papers from Trimgym for the background and matted with brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Darla with a sentiment added from Daizeefli.  I have also used some brown mesh ribbon and a Pacifica embellishment.  Colouring is with my copic markers.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze, thank you for joining us and me again this time.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cute! Sorry you are feeling sicko, Get Better!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-oh. You can't get sick on top of being stuck in a mountain of catch up. That just won't due! I'm happy though that you were able to share your style of mostly CAS with us this week in our current challenge over at Digi Darla's. Good luck in the draw!

    Lisa D., Digi Darla's Challenges, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. when I was peeking at your sidebar I noticed the Limited Runs badge which reminded me that I haven't linked up this month. When I went over I noticed that you won 5 images. Since you haven't signed up for this month's draw yet I wasn't sure if you knew so I figured I'd come back and congratulate you! Way to go! I just love Nikki's work too.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love how all the colours compliment each other - thanks for joining the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete