Tuesday 4 February 2014

Colour Challenge

It's time for the latest challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.  This week it is a colour challenge using this colour palette:


I have created this card using Laylah from The Stamping Chef:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Blues
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/01/were-singing-the-blues.html


The background paper matched the colour palette beautifully.  The image as I said above is from The Stamping Chef and is called Laylah.  When I went to create a link to this lovely image, I couldn't find it in the shop so if you like it you may need to e-mail them.  The sentiment is part of a set from Sans Designs.  I have also added some grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some metallic leaf embellishments that came from the Pacific section of a local Dollar type store.





2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Thanks for playing at Clear It out challenge blog. Good luck. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I like the image you used.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete