Friday 28 February 2014

Christmas Dragon

Isn't this image just adorable!  I had fun colouring it!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Progressive Christmas Challenge
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/monthly-christmas-challenge-february.html
CHNC - Patterned Paper - February
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used a couple of papers from MME for this card. The image is the February image from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and coloured with copic markers.  I added some glitter to the dragon's eyes and hat trim.  I also added three rhinestones as a corner embellishment.

2 comments:

  1. Suze this is just so adorable. Love the green and purple colouring and the mix of design papers. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of March.

    You might also like to enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
    {Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}

    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely cute card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete